Information we collect
You generally are not required to provide information about yourself when you visit or use our Website or use the services we offer by means of this Website (“the Services”). However, we may ask you for some or all of the following types of information when you directly contact us with questions or feedback:
- Contact information, such as name, email address, postal address, and telephone number;
- Communication preferences;
- Search queries;
- Health-related information;
- Correspondence and other information that you send to us; and
- Additional information as otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent.
We collect this personal information from you to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and personalized experience while using our services. This allows us to provide Services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our Service to make your experience easier and faster. This data processing is based on our legitimate interest (Art. 6(1) lit. f GDPR).
Use of Information
We may use the information named above for a variety of purposes, including to:
- Provide you with the products, promotions, services, and information you request, this processing can be based on the performance of a contract that we have concluded with you (Art. 6(1) lit. b GDPR), on your consent (Art. 6(1) lit. a GDPR) or on our legitimate interest (Art. 6(1) lit. f GDPR);
- Contact you via email and otherwise about products, services, and events that we think might be of interest to you based on your consent or our legitimate interest in direct marketing measures;
- Maintain or administer the Services, perform business analyses, or for other internal purposes to improve the quality of our business, the Services, and other products and services we offer. This processing is based on our legitimate interest;
- Publish stories, comments, photos, and other information posted in our interactive online features;
- Process employment applications and inquiries. This processing is necessary to execute a contract which we either already have concluded with you or which we prepare to enter into;
- Customize and personalize your use of the Services which can be based either on your explicit consent or on our legitimate interest;
- and as otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent.
Please note that we may transfer your personal data to countries outside the European Economic Area, but only to the extent that this is in conformity with the legal requirements related to such data transfers, especially the safeguards for third country data transfers governed by Art. 44 et. seq. GDPR.We will not sell your personal information to any third parties. Catalym does also not share information that it collects with third parties for the third party’s direct marketing purposes.
On our Website, you can sign up for our latest news. For this purpose, you have to provide your email address and will then receive the latest news only with your consent. After subscribing to our latest news on our Website, we will send you an automatic notification of your subscription to your email address. Your email address will be stored for the duration of your subscription. The processing of your personal data is based on Article 6(1) lit. a GDPR. You can withdraw your consent at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In this case, we will erase your email address and you will no longer receive our latest news. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your consent before its withdrawal.
Allow, block or delete cookies
a) Internet Explorer:
Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Configuration. For more information, please consult Microsoft support or browser help.
Tools > Options > Privacy > History > Custom Settings. For more information, please consult Mozilla support or browser help.
Settings > Show Advanced Options > Privacy > Content Settings. For more information, please consult Google support or browser help.
Preferences > Privacy. For more information, please consult Apple support or browser help.
This website uses Google Maps to display interactive maps and to create directions to our office. Google Maps is a map service of Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043, USA. By using Google Maps, information about the use of this website, including your IP address and the (start) address entered as part of the route planner function, may be transmitted to Google in the USA. When you visit a website on our website that contains Google Maps, your browser establishes a direct connection with Google’s servers. The map content is transmitted by Google directly to your browser and integrated into the website by it. We therefore have no influence on the extent of the data collected in this way by Google. To the best of our knowledge, this is at least the following data:
- Date and time of the visit to the website concerned;
- Internet address or URL of the website accessed;
- IP address, the (start) address entered during route planning.
We have no influence on the further processing and use of the data by Google and can therefore accept no responsibility for this.
The purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by Google as well as your rights in this regard and setting options to protect your privacy can be found in Google’s data protection information (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en).
By using our website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google Maps route planner in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
We maintain reasonable security procedures to protect the information you provide to us against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. Please note that no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your information and privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and cannot be responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your information. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account password and for any access to or use of the Services using your password, whether or not authorized by you. Please notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security.
External web services/ links to other websites
We use a number of external web services on our Website. For example, we may refer to external patient organizations. If you visit these other websites, their privacy and cookie policies apply to the processing of your personal data in this regard.
You have the right under certain circumstances:
- to access your personal data processed by us (Art. 15 GDPR);
- to request the rectification (Art. 16 GDPR) or erasure (Art. 17 GDPR) of your personal data held by us;
- to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, for example, while we verify or investigate your concerns with this information (Art. 18 GDPR);
- to object to the further processing of your personal data, including the right to object to direct marketing (Art. 21 GDPR);
- to request that your provided personal data be moved to a third party (Art. 20 GDPR);
- to not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you (Art. 22 GDPR).
Your right to withdraw consent:
Where the processing of your personal data by us is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent without detriment at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you take the view that the processing of your personal data is unlawful (Art. 77 GDPR).
Am Klopferspitz 19
82152 Martinsried, Planegg
Tel: +49 (0)89 2000 664 40
The responsible data protection agency for CatalYm is the Bayerisches Landesamt für Datenschutzaufsicht (BayLDA), Promenade 27, 91522 Ansbach, Germany.